Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ben interacts with kids at FunStop!

Today we went to Fun Stop- it's an indoor play place. A little boy about Ben's age immediately began following him around. Ben picked up on this and thought it was funny. Ben began interacting with him and playing! "Follow me", "You go this way, and I'll go that way", "Let's go down the slide", etc, etc... So much I couldn't even see. I couldn't believe it! This was the first time I had seen him play with kids, let alone kids he didn't know! And this was the whole time we were there! Of course then another older little boy came along and wanted Ben and his "friend" to play Batman. He wanted Ben to be Batman. Of course Ben has no clue who Batman is, and immediately started speaking gibberish. The little boy said, "Do you speak English?" But Ben played the game and chased the kids anyways... Batman or not.

No comments: